A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. – Bruce Lee
The quality of your life is directly linked to the questions that you ask.
Found this interesting article online. As usual, Upworthy shares inspiring posts.
How do you make a better life? By asking questions.
And the questions posted by Ben Franklin is truly interesting.
The 9 questions as follow:
1. Is there something you need help with?
2. Is anyone here starting a new project and is there a way we can help?
3. Anyone who’s doing innovative work?
4. Is there anyone whose friendship we want?
5. How can we use our networks to help each other?
6. Is there anyone we can mentor and encourage?
7. Can we give one another any personal/professional advice?
8. Can we improve anything about the circle itself?
9. Are there ways the circle should be connecting with and contributing to nearby communities?
How do you make a difference? How do you answer all these 9 questions?